1/08/2011

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday

In 2010 we saw many breakout stars like Drake and Willow Smith. To me though there was no bigger artist than Nicki Minaj. The New York/ Trinidad beauty dominated the charts with 6 yes 6 Billboard Hot 100 singles. She collaborated with Trey Songz, Dj Khaled, Diddy, Drake etc. Needless to say she was the Queen Bee. So which brings me to ask why is Lil Kim hating on Nicki? Could it be a turf thing. They both rep NY. Naw to me it seems like jealousy. Lil Kim can't handle the fact there is a new Queen in town. Heralbum debuted right behind Kanye's with 376,000 copies sold in its first. Pink Friday is the highest selling debut album for a female. Just recently Pink Friday was certified platinum. So again why is Lil Kim hating? Nicki has done nothing but pay homage to the Queen Bee. It's amazing that even though people hate on her she still is humble. Constantly showing love to her fans or Barbies as she calls them. So once more why all the negativity? Don't get me wrong I love Lil Kim. (90's baby) I grow up off 90's music so I get it.But you can't go at an artist because of jealousy. You don't see Jay-Z spazzing on Drake or Wayne. So why you gotta come with hate? Your place in Hip Hop is cemented let Nicki find her own. I believe Nicki will be around for a very long time. Go Barbz!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

iMusik Junkie Playlist

Playlist.com | IMusikJunkie's Playlist

IMusikJunkie's Playlist

IMusikJunkie’s profile pic

Created by IMusikJunkie on Jun 16, 2011

This playlist has the songs I Can Transform Ya (Feat. Lil'... by Chris Brown, Yeah 3x by Chris Brown, Make A Movie by Twista ft. Chris Brown, No Bullshit by Chris Brown, Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown, and more.

Add a description to your playlist »

Comments